European Utility Week [4-6 November 2014]
European Utility Week is the annual landmark event of the European energy calendar bringing together all significant market forces and stakeholders under one roof. 10.000+ international smart energy stakeholders will gather in Amsterdam on 4-6 November 2014 to discuss the global energy industry from Renewable Integration to Smart Metering to Smart Cities. These three days bring:
- A world-class networking event – connecting 10.000+ smart energy experts!
- A 3 day, Free-to-attend Case Study program on the exhibition floor
- An international exhibition featuring 350+ exhibitors
- The Innovation hub - a center point for best-in-class innovations
- A 3-day multi-track Strategic Conference Programme – Learn from 200+ high-level experts from across the world and get access to all other features of the event
For more information and registration please click here
EPIA – SEDC Conference on Consumer Empowerment [19/03/2014]
EPIA and SEDC join forces to organise a Conference on Consumer Empowerment on 19 March 2014 at the Renaissance Hotel in Brussels. While the European Commission is expected to present a new initiative aimed at enhancing the functioning of the retail energy markets, it is perfect time to understand how to deliver concrete benefits to energy consumers.
More information, including the agenda and the registration form, is available here.
Demand Response Symposium [06/11/2013]
Demand Response acts as a reliable, efficient, tool which can support Europe’s transition to a low carbon economy 2030 – at the same as it creates important new revenue streams for local businesses and households.
This year’s event organized by the SEDC and RAP “Demand Response: Meeting Europe’s decarbonisation objectives for 2030”, brought together policy makers, industrial/commercial consumers, renewable energy providers, aggregators and technology providers from around Europe.
Speakers at the event included:
- Mark Van Stiphout, Cabinet for Commissioner Oettinger
- Paul Hodson, Head of Unit, DG Energy, European Commission
- Alberto Pototschnig, Director of ACER
- Konstantin Staschus, Secretary-General of ENTSO-E
- Richard Cowart, Principal & European Programs Director, RAP
- Peter Claes, Executive Director IFIEC
….And many more.
You may find the presentations here